Saturday, September 15, 2012
Assignment 2.1 - The Blog!
Hello all my name is Devin Gee aka G money aka G unit aka Devin the dude aka other strange nick names that have to do with my last name. I was born August 3 1983 yes that's right I'm a leo. I have been creating art since I was 4 or 5. The goal is to become an awesome character artist and meet some awesome people while doing it. I aspire to be the best person that I can be creatively and that is why I'm here. And also to get a job in one of the coolest industry in the world so I can pick up chicks!... OK well not pick up chicks cause I'm married but I will still have a cool job. So when people ask me "Umm Mr. Gee what do you do?" I can be like "I'm a digital character creator for a well known software company". Any Way welcome to my blog where I will post assignment from class and some cool art work. My goal for this class is buckle down and get my work together and prepare for my thesis. I want to show that I have the skills to work as an character artist in the industry. So with that said I hope that we can all do awesome work in this class maybe even work together and um yeah so. Thanks for stopping by and please leave that comment be for you go! And I'm out PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment